The Yahoo Group is the way we communicate. You need to sign up for it to receive the communications involving club rides (including last minute rides), events, and other useful messages. It is also a great place to ask questions involving places to ride, service information for you bike, etc. We encourage you to be a part of the messaging to get more out of your involvement with the group.
- Go to this link (http://www.lonestarriders.com/forms/new_member_registration) and fill out the New Member Registration form. It will open in a new window.
- Click the Join our Forum link below to take you to the Lone Star Riders Yahoo Group home page.
- Click the Join Group button in the upper-right corner of the group’s page.
- If you’re not already signed in to your Yahoo! account, enter your Yahoo! ID and password in the Sign In to Yahoo! box that appears. If you don’t have a Yahoo! account, you can create one by clicking Sign Up at the top of the page.
- On the Join This Group page that appears, set your membership preferences:
Click Join and we will be notified of your interest to join our group. Your access should be turned on within 48 hours.
- The public profile you want displayed to the group
- The email address at which you'd like to receive group messages
- How you want group messages delivered
- The display format for email messages you receive